No matter you are a professional bartender, a layman at a large party or simply hosting a large family event, you will always want the size of drinks to be perfect. An expert measured pourer is the need of the hour. These pourers provide the right precision in your pours by providing a single, drip-free spout. Also, it saves your time of opening bottles and closing them up on each drink by keeping the bottles sealed.
List of Best Measured Pourers
After trying our hand on a number of most sold measured pourers of the highest quality, consistent use, and leak-proof material, we have developed a list of top 3 most recommended measured pourers for your drinks corner.
#1) AmeriPour – Measured Pourer – Liquor Bottle Pourers (Rated as the Best Choice Overall)
If you are looking for the best quality made in the USA measured pourer to dispense the exact amount of liquor on a consistent basis, the AmeriPour measured pours are the best choice to make. Whether you want to mix the perfect cocktail or want to pour an exact amount of Riesling for a wine tasting, AmeriPour measured pourers to increase the efficiency of the overall process.
· This is by far, the most accurate measured pour spot in the world.
· These liquid pourers are made of the highest quality, and unlike other cheap pourers, its plastic won’t dissolve in plastic.
· With no cracks, leakages, and glue, this product will provide you consistent and precise pour every time you use it.
· Some customers complained that the liquid poured directly out of the bottom rather than staying in the measured area.
#2) Automatic Measured Bottle Pourer (Rated as the Best Pourer to Fit all types of Bottles)
No one wants to purchase products again and again for the same cause. Automatic Measured Bottle pourer is the right combination of durability, service, and variety of use. This pourer fits on almost all types of liquor bottles to serve you just the right amount of drink you want.
· The upgraded design of this pourer equips a collar of great quality that serves as both wine stopper and pour.
· You can easily save 2-3 drinks per bottle by pouring 1 oz and hence reducing waste of over pouring and spills.
· This pourer is meant to be used best with oils, syrups, and juices. However, it will give inaccurate results if used with water.
· Some customers found it unfit to use it right away. They had to turn it upside down one or two times before using it for the first time.
#3) Vinotemp EP-MPOUR Measured Wine Pourer Spout (Rated as the Most Lightweight Measured Pourer)
Sometimes, using a pourer might ask for the right size and weight, especially if you are using it on other than standard size liquor bottles. The lightweight, affordable and compact design measured pour is ideal for travel.
· The calibrated pour is the easiest, and fastest way to make the perfect drink after a hectic day of work.
· The Epicureanist Line is known for providing affordable, stylish, and professional products for daily drinks.
· Equipped with a collar for a drip-free pour, this pourer is perfect for use for wine tasting and bars.
· The measured amount sometimes may vary from the standard amount and the pour might slowly dribble out unrestricted.
How to Wash Measured Pour Spouts
Step 1: Before you use the Measured Pour Spouts, soak them in warm, soapy water for 5-6 minutes. Do not use abrasive cleaners or bleach or put them in a dishwasher.
Step 2: Now, Rinse the pourer in cold water for 2 minutes.
Step 3: Once rinsed, you can now apply the measured pourer to the bottle. It’s preferable to do this when the pourer is still a little wet.
Step 4: Before the spouts first use, and after each cleaning, prime the spout by covering the opening and quickly turning the bottle over. This ensures that the first shot poured is accurate.
Measured Pourers for Wines & Spirits
Most of these pourers can be used for wine and other thin liquids. The measured spouts automatically measure the amount of liquor poured into each drink using a ball-bearing system which stops the overflow of liquid than a calibrated amount (usually 1oz – 2oz in increments of .25 or .5oz). So, in case you want to make a drink of 4oz liquid, you can use these pourers twice in the drink.